Engines Perkins M30
Total Power: 27 1100hrs
Aft-double berth, lockers, hanging lockers, stowage space, 1 opening hatch; 1 opening port, curtains, 2 reading lights, 1 engine access panel.
Double berth, hanging locker, storage locker, halogen reading lamps, overhead light, opening ports in coachroof with curtains.
STBD: salon table with U shaped settee with custom cushions that go on top of the table to form a bed that will accommodate 2, bottle storage behind back of the settee, storage space beneath the settee, reading light, opening deck hatch, fixed hatch above table with curtain, fixed hull porthole, halogen overhead lights.
PORT: Settee with storage seat under, chart table facing aft with storage space outboard function electrical panels, halogen lights, red/white light over chart table, electronics installation table, opening port in coachroof.
Head compartment molded in one piece for easy cleaning, wash basin with faucet for pressurized hot and cold water, USCG approaved marine head with holding tank, discharge of used water via 12V electrical sump pump
- Open molded wet locker
- Neon light
- Stowage lockers
Highlights: Autohelm 4000 autopilot, depth gauge, centerline table and cooler.
- Batter charger (20 amp) 135 amp 4 D battery
- 70 amp group 24 battery
- 110V shore power system with 4 outlets
Reinforced cast aluminum sternhead fitting with 2 roller fairleads, 4 roller fairleads amidships and aft, genoa sheet turning blocks with stoppers, 2 cheek blocks with 6 sheaves for lines led to cockpit, 2 coachroof mounted Lewmar 44 ST winches for halyards and genoa sheets, 2 sail lockers, 1 molded locker, access via fold-down door to stern bathing platform with locking mechanism in the up position.
- Cockpit with shower on transom
- Swim ladder
- Bimini top with boot and window for helm
- 2 Teak handrails
- Chain locker with windlass support and rig bolt for anchor rode
- Deck lights
- Anchor roller
- 6 20" stanchions with double lifelines and gates
- 2 Coachroof mou ted genoa sheet tracks with roller bearing cars
- Manual windlass in chain locker
- Stern light
- Extruded anodized aluminum toerail
27 HP 3 cylinder diesel, 26 gallon fuel tank, engine compartment with eggshell foam insulation, shaft protected by fiberglass molded skeg, 3 bladed fixed prop, exterior engine panel protected by plexiglass, hour-meter, and fuel gauge.
Sails and Rigging
- Genoa furler with drum below deck in anchor locker
- 140% furling genoa (new 2002)
- Furling main
- Hood asymmetrical spinnaker (multipurpose)
- S/S rigging
- Boom vang
- Additional halyard (run aft to cockpit)
- 2 sets of spreaders
- Running rigging
- Anodized aluminum furling mast and boom
- New Main in '06- UK- Allan
- 1 manual bilge pump
- 1 electrical bilge pump
- 2 water tanks
- 1 propane bottle
- Teak flagstaff
- Owners manuals
- Cassette stereo with cockpit speakers and main salon speakers
- Sails are at UK being cleaned/repaired
- 12,000 BTU AC/Heat unit installed in 2006